Kitchen Vignette For March


I'm always changing the vignette in this little corner next to the sink. The teapot lamp is a constant and I recently added my favorite photo of Dexter and I. The green frame is the same green as the cabinet sample.

To the left of the sink is an apothecary-like dish soap dispenser that I keep refilling.
I love its elegance. It sure looks better than the Palmolive squirt bottle!

A pair of ivy topiaries in tole planters flank both sides of the sink.
I like how they stand out against the white marble and tile.

Candles on the windowsill!

And that's my kitchen vignette on a gloomy March evening.

I added one more thing.
A grocery store bunch of daffodils not only smells good, but is a spot of sunshine inside while it rains cats and dogs outside.
Wishing you all a fantastic week! Spring is just around the corner!



No comments:

Post a Comment