The Portofino Pavilion - A Dream Come True

 I'm so happy to finally reveal our new tent pavilion, courtesy of Z Gallerie.

Apparently, when I blogged about backyard tents a while back, they were paying attention and decided that I should have their beautiful black and white stripe Portofino Pavilion.

Imagine my surprise when it showed up at our door!


It's like we got a whole new room!


From this...


To this!
I've had such a blast decorating it, starting with the green and white outdoor zebra rug, also from Z Gallerie which I layered over an outdoor seagrass rug from Grandin Road.


  I had the sofa and chairs slipcovered in Sunbrella's Cilantro green and found coordinating pillows from various sources.

The black and white stripes even go with the newly painted black windows!

With summer slowly slipping away, we've been spending as much time as possible in our new room. Coffee in the morning... 


...and wine and hors d'oeuvres in the evening.


In fact, evening is the best time to be under the tent and dreaming...

...thanks to the chandelier from Lamps Plus that I hung yesterday.

Candlelight casts a warm glow as well.

Talk about romantic!
Yes, we absolutely love our new tent pavilion!

Z Gallerie summed up their tent perfectly:

"Our Portofino Pavilion, exclusive to Z Gallerie, is a great way to entertain outdoors, providing a suitable amount of shade. Large black threaded tassels are suspended from each corner. All four sides may be unzipped to expose the interior. Easy to assemble and disassemble making it a perfect temporary or permanent addition to any backyard or patio."

I couldn't have said it better.
Thank you Z Gallerie for the perfect backyard pavilion!
It's a dream come true!

I'll be joining Kim at Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday.
I'm also joining Sherry at No Minimalist Here for her Open House Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment